Arctic Open 2013
We can arrange for you to participate in an event, which features round the clock golf in mid summer. This international - caliber event attracts golfers worldwide. The Arctic Open is a two-day championship event, open to both professional and amateur golfers with all handicaps. The Arctic Open has both a gross and net Champion, with a maximum handicap for men at 24 and 28 for women. It is set in the town of Akureyri, Iceland
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Evening flight on Icelandair from USA to Keflavik, Iceland.
Wednesday, June 26
Morning arrival into Iceland. After breakfast, transfer from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik airport for a short flight to Akureyri on Air Iceland. The afternoon gives you a chance to play a practice round, or to check out the town. Opening reception in the evening and the announcement of tee times.
Thursday, June 27
1st round of The Arctic Open. Evening tee times.
Friday, June 28
2nd round of The Arctic Open.
Saturday, June 29
Today is your opportunity to do some optional tours, a trip to Lake Myvatn, river rafting or even a chance to do some whale watching. This evening gather with your new friends for the awards presentation and dinner.
Sunday, June 30
Depart Akureyri on Air Iceland to Reykjavik. On the return to Keflavik airport we will stop at the famous "Blue Lagoon" for a swim and lunch, before catching your flight home.
- Roundtrip air from Reykjavik to Akureyri on Air Iceland.
- 4 nights accommodation at first class Hotel in Akureyri. (Apartments and deluxe accommodation also available.)
- Buffet Breakfast daily.
- Transfers in both Reykjavik and Akureyri.
- Welcome breakfast at The Viking Village.
- All taxes.
- Visit to the famous Blue lagoon near Reykjavik.
- "Farewell" luncheon before your flight home.
- Tournament entry fee which includes.
- Opening reception.
- Awards presentation dinner.
- Unlimited golf at Akureyri Golf Club during the tournament.
- Outerwear with Arctic Open Logo.
- Certificate stating that you have played the world’s most northern 18 golf course.
- Britannia Golf representative on hand during your stay.
Land price is $2195.00 per person (based on double occupancy)
Roundtrip air to Keflavik, Iceland is available on Icelandair but not included.
Icelandair gateways from the US include Boston, New York, Minneapolis and Seattle.
Optional features include:
- Domestic air add ons in USA to Icelandair gateway
- Sightseeing tours
- Car rental
- Business class upgrades
- Additional nights in Reykjavik
Please contact us to help you arrange your Arctic Open golf trip.