Terms and ConditionsPAYMENTS
- A $750.00 (can vary depending on itinerary) per person, non- refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. The Balance in full is due 70 days prior to departure.
- Payments can be made by VISA / MASTERCARD/AMERICAN EXPRESS or check.
- All charges by credit card will appear under our corporate name ~KNIGHTSBRIDGE CORPORATION
- Cancellations. All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following per person charges -
- Deposit - non refundable
- 7 to 70 days prior to departure - additional $250 cancellation charge plus any monies not refunded by vendors (hotels, golf courses etc.).
- less than 7 days - no refund.
- Please note that when one or more travelers (but less than the whole group) cancels, it will, more than likely, affect the package price for the remaining members of the group.
- We reserve the right to adjust any price due to currency fluctuations or additional taxes.
- No refunds or credits will be allowed for any unused tour services.
Caddies can be requested at many clubs, but, as they are independent contractors, can not be guaranteed. The cost is approximately $50 plus tip and payments will be made directly to the caddy on the day of play. Hand carts are available at most courses. Motorized carts (buggies) are available at a growing number of courses, but not all. They can be requested in advance. Payment should be made directly to the golf club on the day of play.
CAR RENTAL INFORMATION
Driver must be between 21 and 75 years of age and have a valid driver's license. Our pricing includes basic collision damage waiver and unlimited miles but does not include gas, personal accident insurance or premium damage waiver. Even though the rental will be prepaid, the rental agency will typically require a cash or credit card security deposit as security. Note that many rental agencies have only manual shift cars.
Due to early morning flight arrivals, please note that hotels may not be available until early afternoon. All hotel taxes and service charges are included in our pricing.
Telephone calls, gasoline, meals, (unless specified), caddies, drinks, golf carts or any other item not listed on the itinerary.
Britannia Golf (Agency) is acting as an agent for Suppliers in selling travel and golf related services, such as air, ground transportation, hotel accommodations and golf courses. This Agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such Suppliers, that result in loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any described program. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions, at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel